Visual Leader: Creating a traditional and streamlined architectural aesthetic.
Communicator: Performing lead project managing and contracting duties.
Designer: Structural, performing engineering calculations for State or Municipal approval.
Deliverer: Taking multiple construction projects from Concept to Completion.
- Northfield Mount Hermon Preparatory School
- Skidmore College: Bachelor of Arts Degree in English Literature and American History
- Boston Architectural College: Structural Engineering Modules and Design Studio
- Studied in European Architecture and Antiquities
- University College London: Master of Science Degree in Civil / Structural Engineering
- Accredited by The Royal Academy of Engineering, The Institute of Civil Engineers, The Institute of Structural Engineers, and in association with Imperial College London, and The American Society of Civil Engineers
5 Sport Varsity Athlete
Traveled to over 40 countries
Summited over 100 mountains